CNN HD audio Problem

alexgmny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
NYC
Has anybody notice that CNNHD's audio is about 1 or 2 seconds behind the video? Well i am having that problem. All the other channels are fine. Even the new ones (USAHD and SCIFIHD).

Has anybody notice that CNNHD's audio is about 1 or 2 seconds behind the video? Well i am having that problem. All the other channels are fine. Even the new ones (USAHD and SCIFIHD).

Didn't seem quite that bad, but I noticed some out of sync last night on Anderson Cooper 360. Anyone have one of the CNN HD from other providers seeing the same thing? I.e., is it CNN or is it Echostar that we need to send complaints to.

Cnn Hd

Didn't seem quite that bad, but I noticed some out of sync last night on Anderson Cooper 360. Anyone have one of the CNN HD from other providers seeing the same thing? I.e., is it CNN or is it Echostar that we need to send complaints to.

I have E* and have noticed the same thing since the service began. It seems that it would be a CNN problem.

Weird. I've watched a bunch since last Wednesday, and havent seen a sync issue yet. Def not saying that they're not happening, but wonder why i havent seen any...

Noticed this sync question shortly after the ch. went up. Just checked and the live feed that's running didn't show any problems. Don't look at CNN that much, HD or SD. Come to think of it, had my receiver off line yesterday. Didn't look at CNN after reconnect. OK now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)