Cnnhd

tvwatchingdude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
is fios planning to move their asses and put cnnhd, and other hd channles. I MEAN their hd costs extra, and cablevision has it for free. WTF!?!?!!? now that i switched i realize i lost some good channels, especially that its election season. Might just go back to cablevision if i dont see new high def channels soon.

is fios planning to move their asses and put cnnhd, and other hd channles. I MEAN their hd costs extra, and cablevision has it for free. WTF!?!?!!? now that i switched i realize i lost some good channels, especially that its election season. Might just go back to cablevision if i dont see new high def channels soon.

Please do - if in fact you ever really left. Pardon me for strongly suspecting you are nothing more than a shill for cablevision.

well your wronf bud

cablevision sucks ass too. Their picture quality is horrendouse on SD and HD. they have such a crappy dvr interface! there channels are so slow to change! they are expensive! I HATE THEM SO MUCH, I switched to FIOS. But you know what, cablevision does have some channels I miss. CNNHD, now that its election season. Can you blame me? I like watching hd on my hdtv. I already compromised by loosing news 12, i shouldnt have to loose anymore. And besides I wrote a post of how Fios lets you delete channels. This feature was awsome! cablevision doesnt let you do that, so in my book they SUCK!

I have fios and dish and I like dish a lot more . so switch if you are not happy .I keep them both to keep my wife happy:)

id like to have both too

id like to have both too, but thats alot of cash money cheese records taking over for the 08 and the 09.

I mean its lots of money.