Code 86

Status
Please reply by conversation.

raymo721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
The other day I went to watch a HD Quantum Leap episode I recorded a few days ago. My HR10-250 said there was a problem with the recording cause there was no signal. I know different cause I watched part of it while it was recording. Then I noticed the episode was still recording on the " Now Playing list" but the red recording lite on the front pannel was not on. Strange... I tried to "stop" the phantom recording. No go. Tried to delete. No go. Then a Msg came up saying there is a problem with this recording, and if its a recurring problem call 1-877-367-8486, and tell them you have a "Code 86". I decided to try to record on both tuners, remember I still have a phantom recording going on. No go. Started to call the # givin but decided to reboot instead. Problem solved, and no problems since. My question, anyone know what would have caused this, and what the hell is a code 86?? Just curious. BTW HR10 is upgraded by Weakness--Ray

I don't know what causes that, but the exact same thing happened on my HDTIVO about a month ago, I rebooted and the problem went away, it never happened before and has not happened since, very weird. :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)