College Basketball 2006-07 Rankings

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Here are the rankings for College Basketball. My UK Wildcats are ranked 22 and right now that might be a good ranking for them because not much would be expected and they might just come up and surprise someone. The SEC looks strong with 5 teams in the top 25.

1 * Florida (65)
2 * North Carolina (7)
3 * Kansas
4 * Pittsburgh
5 * Ohio State
6 * UCLA
7 * LSU
8 * Georgetown
9 * Wisconsin
10 * Alabama
11 * Duke
12 * Texas A&M
13 * Memphis
14 * Boston College
15 * Arizona
16 * Marquette
17 * Washington
18 * Syracuse
19 * Texas
20 * Creighton
21 * Connecticut
22 * Kentucky
23 * Georgia Tech
24 * Nevada
25 * Tennessee

BIG time Syracuse Orangemen fan.....I am a little surprised by their ranking...but maybe they know something I don't. Now the Big East may NOT be loaded in football...but VERY loaded...like always...in basketball.

BIG time Syracuse Orangemen fan.....I am a little surprised by their ranking...but maybe they know something I don't. Now the Big East may NOT be loaded in football...but VERY loaded...like always...in basketball.

I would have to agree with you, that they are right up there.............behind the SEC.:D

I would have to agree with you, that they are right up there.............behind the SEC.:D

Oh there is NO DOUBT that the SEC will also be loaded...I think this WILL be a down year AS A WHOLE for the Big East conference...though some schools are coming back to power...like Georgetown and Boston College....But it will not be like last year where I think the Big East had 6 schools in the Big Dance.

Oh there is NO DOUBT that the SEC will also be loaded...I think this WILL be a down year AS A WHOLE for the Big East conference...though some schools are coming back to power...like Georgetown and Boston College....But it will not be like last year where I think the Big East had 6 schools in the Big Dance.

I think they had 7, but I might me wrong.

Wow, this post is just too wrong for me not to comment... :)

1) BC is now in its 2nd ACC year - in other news, pompeii was buried in an eruption. :D

2) The Big East got 8 bids last year, and Cincy should have made it 9.

3) Pitt and Georgetown will both be very good this year, and watch out for my Huskies in February. :up

1) BC is now in its 2nd ACC year - in other news, pompeii was buried in an eruption. :D

3) Pitt and Georgetown will both be very good this year, and watch out for my Huskies in February. :up

Pretty sure there was only 7 teams from the Big East.
Syracuse
WV
Pitt
Georgetown
Boston College
Seton Hall
UConn

LOL..thanks HANCOX...goes to show ya...I have been so fixated on the Orange that I had forgotten about Boston College.

Go TarHeels! They caught a scare with winthrop-those darn mid-majors-but hopefully this will help them down the line.

The Pack are pre-season #24!! Woo-Hoo!!If only the football team had not fallen asleep against Fresno State at the beginning of the season they could be playing Boise for a 2nd straight WAC title.

Go WolfPack!

thje suprise to me on that list is the badgers of wisc. are they for real? I really didnt remember them donig much last year that was amazing...did I miss something LOL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts