College Football HD Schedule

jwfgeol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I know there are some lists online that have college football schedules, but I figured I would make one with E* channel numbers. Please add/delete/update as necessary.

Week 6 - all start times EST

ABC - Channels vary by market
3:30pm Oklahoma vs Texas
3:30pm Iowa at Penn State
3:30pm NC State at Florida State
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/psu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/oct-6-iowa-atpsu-abc-espn.pdf
8pm Notre Dame at UCLA
8pm Ohio State at Purdue
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/pur/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/abccoveragemap.pdf

CBS - Channels vary by market
3:30pm Georgia at Tennessee
8pm Florida at LSU

ESPN - 9424
8pm (Friday) Utah at Louisville
12pm Wisconsin at Illinois
6pm Virginia Tech at Clemson
9:15pm Nebraska at Missouri
8pm (Sunday) New Mexico State at Boise State

ESPN2 - 9425
12pm Miami at North Carolina
3:30pm NC State at Florida State (Reverse mirror of ABC broadcast)
3:30pm Iowa at Penn State (Reverse mirror of ABC broadcast)
8pm Cincinnati at Rutgers

Big Ten - (9500-9504)
12pm E. Michigan at Michigan (9502)
12pm Northwestern at Michigan State (9500)
12pm Minnesota at Indiana (9501)

Versus - 9468
7pm Stanford at USC (has not been confirmed as an HD broadcast)

FSN - Varies (check list of FSN-HD channels for carriage)
Note: Can be preempted by local NHL Hockey

12pm Kansas at Kansas St
(Carriage list - Arizona, Bay Area, Detroit, Florida, Midwest, New York, North, Northwest, Pittsburgh, Rocky Mountain, South, Southwest, West, Central, CSN Chicago, CSN Philadelphia)

4pm Arizona State at Washington State
(Carriage list - Arizona, Bay Area, Detroit, Midwest, North, Northwest, Rocky Mountain, South, Southwest, West, Pacific, CSN Chicago, CSN New England, CSN Mid-Atlantic)

7:30pm Oklahoma State at Texas A&M
(Carriage list - Arizona, Bay Area, Florida, Midwest, North, Northwest, Rocky Mountain, South, Southwest, Central, CSN Mid-Atlantic)

List of FSN-HD channels
363 - New York*
364 - Rocky Mountain
365 - Arizona
366 - Southwest
367 - West
368 - Midwest
369 - Bay Area*
370 - South
373 - Florida
374 - CSN Mid-Atlantic
375 - Ohio (Statewide)
376 - Northwest
377 - Ohio (Cincinnati)
378 - Pittsburgh
379 - CSN Chicago
380 - Detroit
385 - CSN New England*
386 - North

*Not sure if these RSN's are available yet in HD

Source: http://mattsarz44017.tripod.com/2007/week6.html
Source: HD Sports Guide - College Football in HDTV

Last edited:
Are you sure the 3:30 ABC games are in HD? I looked to try and find out if the FSU/NCSU game was but I couldn't find any confirmation.

Sweet, thanks for the info. I'm so happy. All but 1 of FSU's games have been in HD so far. And I was at the game that wasn't so no big deal there. Also, I know next week is going to be. It's the Thursday night ESPN game and the week after that is the Miami game so it should be either ABC or ESPN HD. That's 7 straight FSU HD games!!!!

Good post! Maybe we can do these each week for the remainder of the season! Nice to be able to see all the E* carried games in one spot.

As of yesterday the guide for my 622 and 211 listed the SD Michigan vs. E. Michigan game but nothing for HD. I'm assuming it updated today to reflect the HD game.

I must say, Dish has done a great job in regards to college football. If you cannot find a game to watch, you're nuts. Great List!!:up

Anybody know if the game on Versus at 7pm is in HD? I see the HD channel number listed but the HD Sports Guide and TitanTV don't show it as HD.

Anybody know if the game on Versus at 7pm is in HD? I see the HD channel number listed but the HD Sports Guide and TitanTV don't show it as HD.
I haven't been able to confirm that this game will be broadcast in HD and not just upconverted SD. I'll mark that in the original post.

You might want to clarify that all times are EDT. And that schedule really cries out for a table: times on the x axis, channel number on the y axis, and games in the data block. Kind of like the EPG.

Did anyone watch the USC/Stanford game to see if it was in HD on Versus? I saw the highlights on ESPN and they were in HD.

Did anyone watch the USC/Stanford game to see if it was in HD on Versus? I saw the highlights on ESPN and they were in HD.

The game WAS in Beautiful HD - unfortunately, John David Booty's meltdown as a quarterback ruined my ability to enjoy it. Time to sit him down and bring in Sanchez before they lose any more games. Whatever surgery he had done to his shoulder has definitely affected his throwing. What a disaster on Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)