College Football on FoxSports

mattbodner

Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
Next weekend FoxSports Midwest will show the Missouri-Mississippi game and FoxSports South will air the Vanderbilt-Alabama game. I live in Missouri and would like to view the Vandy-Alabama game. It is not listed on ESPN Game Plan for television. Does anyone know if it will be available on one of the FoxSports alternate channels or on FoxSports South not blacked out if I buy the sports pack?

FSSouth does not have a contract to televise the Vandy - Alabama game outside of the SEC "footprint" - so this game will be blacked out in Missouri. And FSN football games are never included with GamePlan. Sorry.

You might want to check and see if Fox Sports is selling this game as a PPV, not within gameplan, but a single game PPV. That's what's happening with the Oklahoma-Middle Tennessee State game. It's usually like $25 for the single game, which sucks, but better than missing the game altogether for me.

mattbodner said:
Next weekend FoxSports Midwest will show the Missouri-Mississippi game and FoxSports South will air the Vanderbilt-Alabama game. I live in Missouri and would like to view the Vandy-Alabama game. It is not listed on ESPN Game Plan for television. Does anyone know if it will be available on one of the FoxSports alternate channels or on FoxSports South not blacked out if I buy the sports pack?

Game Plan does carry some FoxSportsNet games. The Vandy-bama game is listed on Nationalchamps.net site as being on Game Plan. I have Dish's Multi Sport pack and the Missouri-Mississippi game is listed on most, but not all of FoxSportsNet channels and it does not appear the game is blacked out.

Yes the game is on GamePlan, FSN-South, and Sun Sports. Those outside of SEC territory will be blacked out of the FSN-South and Sun Sports telecasts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts