College Football on FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If they did, you wouldn't see it posted here in the open anyway, we don't do that here. My advice: get a good 10' Dish for C-band, and a good 90cm/1m dish for Ku band, and a good blindscanning S2 receiver like an Openbox, and an Azbox for those 4:2:2 feeds if you find any. That way, you can search and find them when the time comes.

Just so you know, we have on decent authority (not a given by any means) that just about all major ESPN/ABC games will be encrypted this fall. Smaller colleges, I believe, post coordinates on their websites for alumni to watch their games, so that may be an option if you looking for a smaller school. Even with the pending encryption, there should be SOME kind of football to watch, just might not be the school you want to see...LOL

Good Luck!

If they did, you wouldn't see it posted here in the open anyway, we don't do that here. My advice: get a good 10' Dish for C-band, and a good 90cm/1m dish for Ku band, and a good blindscanning S2 receiver like an Openbox, and an Azbox for those 4:2:2 feeds if you find any. That way, you can search and find them when the time comes.

Just so you know, we have on decent authority (not a given by any means) that just about all major ESPN/ABC games will be encrypted this fall. Smaller colleges, I believe, post coordinates on their websites for alumni to watch their games, so that may be an option if you looking for a smaller school. Even with the pending encryption, there should be SOME kind of football to watch, just might not be the school you want to see...LOL

Good Luck!

That's what I'm looking for. Small colleges. The ones that don't hide that they are on FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)