Colts are Super Bowl Champions!!!

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
The Colts are Super Bowl Champs again 29-17. Super Bowl V being the other win.

The Blockbuster commercial was really funny where they were using the real mouse.

Good 1st quarter but dull from there.

And really no good commercials.

The commercials started off really good with :

Bud Light (rock paper scissors)
Doritos
Blockbuster (using a real mouse)

Then it was all downhill from there. Just like the game.

Last edited:
Hell yeah!!!!!!

Peyton deserved the ring.

And Gross Rexman choked!! LMAO. But he is still a great rookie with good talent!!

UMmmmmmmm, I seriously hope that was a joke, because half of the high school quarterbacks in the state of Illinois are better than him,

and my personal favorite commerical of the night by far has to be the bud light commerical with the squirrel.

Other than that, well CBS got a lot of profits for commericals that wouldn't have air-time at all other times of the year.

Bears where playing a tight game but fell apart in the 4th quarter, you gotta give payton and the colts there props they played liked champs.:) p.s: omg how many fumbles where there in this game!!!!

I lost the freakin 2nd quarter of our football pot thanks to that missed extra point attempt by the Colts. Cost me $25 on that missed kick!!

So Does Chicago go into the April Draft and pluck one of the top QB's in this years draft ? Thru trades picks or QB dropping to them ?
Not all the QB's will be going in the top 10 picks ...

Jimbo

So Does Chicago go into the April Draft and pluck one of the top QB's in this years draft ? Thru trades picks or QB dropping to them ?
Not all the QB's will be going in the top 10 picks ...

Jimbo
No. They get Garcia from Philly if they have half a brain.

This game showed me why its not the best NFL game. The playoffs are usually more exciting and better football. That Colts Pats game was classic. The Super Bowl is usually a dud thats why I DVR it, wait a bit, start watching and zip through most of the bad commercials and other tedious waits. Really glad for Colts but this one was a real dud of a game.

Colts vs Pats was a classic. This one was interested after the bears took an early lead. I really thought that Payton's monkey was still in his back after they fell behind. But after the Bear score 14 points and could not do anything, the game got a little interested. Grossman had such a terrible game yet the anouncers kept saying that he was having a "great" game. I kept saying to myself which game were they watching?

You have to give kudos to Payton. He played very well but I thought the running backs deserved the MVP. Without them and the rain condition the colts could have not done it. Horton and the other one sealed the Colts victory. As to the commercials, they were very lame this year. I guess they ran out of ideas or our expectation has grown to high for these commercials. I DVR'ed everything after the second half. I did not watch Prince... I like his music but I did not have the patience to watch him anymore. Overall the weather condition had an impact on the game but the best team won... Chicago needs to re-group next year they still are a very good team. The Colts adjusted very well to Chicago throught out the game. They were ready for them.

If the Bears get a decent QB they will be the team to beat.

NFL denies church Super Bowl viewing

Saban says use of slur was taken out of context

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)