Super Bowl 51: Patriots vs. Falcons Predictions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Give the Pats 2 weeks to prepare plus the fact SB isn't going to awe them at all, they have to be favorites. Falcons have lots of fire power and decent D, I'll be rooting for Falcons to pull off upset but if betting... Money would go on Pats.

Just watched Robert Kraft NE Patriots interview and he was asked about NFL overall viewership down 8% this year. One of the reasons he listed was too many commercial breaks. Need to reduce 20% to help bring viewers back.
I'll agree and have even mentioned the game is hard to watch for the causal non rabid fan with all the commercial breaks.

Atlanta showing no respect for Pats late first half. Pats even getting few calls going their way. I knew they were good but making it look easier than expected so far.

Atlantas offense lost this game more than the D ...
Had they been able to even get 2 or 3 1st downs late in the game, they could have salted this game away, but they couldn't and put their D back on the field time and time again.

When it went 28-16 you knew it was Game On.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Falcons seemed to ease off the throttle after going up 28-3. Big mistake against Brady. Also noticed the Falcon owner on the sideline way before the game was over. Overconfidence did them in. 60 minute game!

Reactions: Jimbo
16640725_1294484637311860_5322685831376075658_n.jpg

Arthur Blank's been on the sideline pretty much the whole season. I don't think he's ever been in his owner's box.
I stand corrected, thanks. I still thought the intensity of play by the Falcons eased off after going up big early in the 3rd, but what do I know. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts