Columbia SC locals showing on online order listing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joth386

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2003
My Col SC locals are listed as available but only after a "free of charge" superdish install. I spoke to someone in tech support and he indicated that my 105 signal was probaly sufficient to get my locals without superdish. It would be a whole lot faster if this is true. Ive got my fingers crossed. They also let me purchase the 2 510s without any commitment to service.

Sorry, but whoever told you this is incorrect. "105 signals" ONLY come from a superdish installation. There is nothing else past or present from DISH that will receive "105 signals" EXCEPT a superdish. Call again and get the real answer. This "tech support" person is badly mistaken.

CSR Roulette! Coming soon to Dishnetwork ... You need a Superdish to pick it up and a charged battery on your phone cause you will spend at least 2 hours on it .

I knew from reading this forum that what the csr told me was incorrect. But he did speak as if he knew what I was talking about and was very reassuring. It sort of fun to realize that you know more about whats going on than the people that work there. I ckecked today with my listed retailer from the press release and he has never seen a superdish or paperwork to tell him the terms of installation. Said to check back next week and maybe he will know something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts