Columbia SC locals showing on online order listing

joth386

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2003
My Col SC locals are listed as available but only after a "free of charge" superdish install. I spoke to someone in tech support and he indicated that my 105 signal was probaly sufficient to get my locals without superdish. It would be a whole lot faster if this is true. Ive got my fingers crossed. They also let me purchase the 2 510s without any commitment to service.

Sorry, but whoever told you this is incorrect. "105 signals" ONLY come from a superdish installation. There is nothing else past or present from DISH that will receive "105 signals" EXCEPT a superdish. Call again and get the real answer. This "tech support" person is badly mistaken.

CSR Roulette! Coming soon to Dishnetwork ... You need a Superdish to pick it up and a charged battery on your phone cause you will spend at least 2 hours on it .

I knew from reading this forum that what the csr told me was incorrect. But he did speak as if he knew what I was talking about and was very reassuring. It sort of fun to realize that you know more about whats going on than the people that work there. I ckecked today with my listed retailer from the press release and he has never seen a superdish or paperwork to tell him the terms of installation. Said to check back next week and maybe he will know something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts