This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Columbus,OH DirecTV Office

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RIRWIN1983

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
Does anyone knoe the name and number to the local office that does the installs in my area.

lee78221 said:
did you call DIRECTV and ask?

yes, and she tried to call them, but due to high call volumes couldent stay on hold with me, the number she gave me keeps ringing busy. so im thinking it was a wrong number. plus she said nothing about the name

I was given the name finaly by direcTV of bluegrass satellite that will be doing the install

Bluegrass is a good company, but technicians vary as they do in all companies, except mine of course.

Are you getting the AT9 5 satellite antenna dish system?

-Robert

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
Bluegrass is a good company, but technicians vary as they do in all companies, except mine of course.

-Robert

no, i wish. just the phase 3. i just drove past their "local office" and i hope that they have more than just 2 vans, and 1 truck, and that what i say were "spares" and that the tech. take their "trucks" home.

DTV TiVo Dealer said:

-Robert

A good company?!?!?!?! Tell that to to US D.O.L Wage & Hour division, NLRB, and FBI...and two federal judges. They are the furthest thing from a good company.

projectorsrule said:
A good company?!?!?!?! Tell that to to US D.O.L Wage & Hour division, NLRB, and FBI...and two federal judges. They are the furthest thing from a good company.

Actually, we agree 100%. I should have clarified my post to say " Bluegrass has very good satellite technicians, but you can always run across a few who don't take pride in their work or are not as qualified as the majority".

Very unfortunately, the industry does not pay a fair wage.

-Robert

Bluegrass did my initial install when I first move into Hilliard. 2 reciever and single LNB. He was on time and done in 2 hours. He even ran all new cables from the sat into the house and to the downstairs TV. He used the existing cabling to get upstairs. Just had the plain jane SD recievers at the time. 3 months later, I upgrade to Tivo and the same guy came back out, ran the 2nd cable downstairs and the phone line. Again he was on time and was in and out in less than 2 hours.
He was clean, (wore those little bootys like the phone guys do) and professional.

Its sounding like this should go, good i will report such when he arrives in 10-15 minutes

Status
Please reply by conversation.