This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Columbus, Oh locals not on super dish (wtf?)

A_Pac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 15, 2003
i call to order superdish so i can get my columbus ohio locals and the csr says i dont need it. I asked again and again he said i didnt. I told him to activate them and he said 10/15min. From what dish's site and what i have read i thought columbus, oh locals needed superdish. I called at 10:00pm and it is 10:30 and still no local channels. If i wake up tommarow with none of them (which i expect to happen) there will defently be hell to pay!

(i checked all 3 of my recivers (510,301,2800) and both local mapped #'s and the 7200 numbers and still nothing. also tried all chan list and all sub list.)

Call them again.

CSR Roulette can be a fun game to play.

I am amazed by how much the people that work for the company don't know whats going on at their company.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Call them again.

CSR Roulette can be a fun game to play.

I am amazed by how much the people that work for the company don't know whats going on at their company.

You should try dealing with Pegasus, our local DirecTV provider! They're a whole pant load of fun!!

~Alan

11pm. 1hour later i call back with no locals on guid and now i need superdish all the sudden (duh). i go to order superdish and they say i need to pay $70 for dishpro adapter for my 2800 which i thought was giving out free with install. dish is really going down the drain. my first week of decmenber instlal date turned into janurary 26th

The adapter should indeed be included with the SuperDISH upgrade.

The CSR's have NO CLUE whats going on.

Confirmed from a Dish Network seminar I attended last month, the all dishpro adapters that are needed will be provided.