Columbus, Oh locals not on super dish (wtf?)

A_Pac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 15, 2003
i call to order superdish so i can get my columbus ohio locals and the csr says i dont need it. I asked again and again he said i didnt. I told him to activate them and he said 10/15min. From what dish's site and what i have read i thought columbus, oh locals needed superdish. I called at 10:00pm and it is 10:30 and still no local channels. If i wake up tommarow with none of them (which i expect to happen) there will defently be hell to pay!

(i checked all 3 of my recivers (510,301,2800) and both local mapped #'s and the 7200 numbers and still nothing. also tried all chan list and all sub list.)

Call them again.

CSR Roulette can be a fun game to play.

I am amazed by how much the people that work for the company don't know whats going on at their company.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Call them again.

CSR Roulette can be a fun game to play.

I am amazed by how much the people that work for the company don't know whats going on at their company.

You should try dealing with Pegasus, our local DirecTV provider! They're a whole pant load of fun!! ;)

~Alan

11pm. 1hour later i call back with no locals on guid and now i need superdish all the sudden (duh). i go to order superdish and they say i need to pay $70 for dishpro adapter for my 2800 which i thought was giving out free with install. dish is really going down the drain. my first week of decmenber instlal date turned into janurary 26th

Confirmed from a Dish Network seminar I attended last month, the all dishpro adapters that are needed will be provided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)