Comcast adds Cinemax On Demand HD:

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
As the title says Comcast has added Cinemax On Demand HD so check your On Demand area under Premium Channels....Cinemax On Demand....Cinemax HD. They only have a few movies but all of them are quite decent movies. The list I have contains the following movies below.

Batman Begins
Fantastic Four
Poseidon
Superman Returns
X-Men: Last Stand

Beyond this nothing new has been added to HBO HD and TMC On Demand still has no HD content. I have been told that once the Soprano's HD content has been removed HBO HD will start offering much more content from multiple series shows and a decent yet somewhat small selection of movies. The content will increase as time goes on. I'm told that in about 6 months HBO and Cinemax will have combined a selection of around 40 movies along with having the latest series shows from HBO.

The key is that the content will be increasing each and every month which allows Comcast to slowly handle their bandwidth needs and demands as usage increases. The more overall quality HD content offered will as we know result in more overall bandwidth usage so things must stay somewhat slow just like the very early days of SD On Demand rollouts.

You can discuss this in the Comcast Cable area of the boards or by clicking Here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)