Comcast Sports Net Channel

Yes the Chicago One, they are going to braodcast all Bulls, Sox and Cubs games from what I can gather. If DISH doesn't cover it then they will lose lots of customers I can tell you that right now.

Wow this will really suck if DISH doesn't get it. It will show all home games in HD etc as well, however even if DISH does get the channel we would never get them in HD because it would be region specific like a local channel.

It's not completely out of the question since Comcast has said they plan on negotiating to get it on satellite. They also said in a press release I read that they are confident they will have a deal in place for the satellite companies with the way negotiations are going right now.

I've heard from my inside sources that Dish is planning to add this channel right after YES Network. :p

There's also a new Comcast Sports Net Channel that will be televised to Sacramento-area viewers for KINGS's basketball later this fall. I don't know of any sat. prividers will broadcast this station in this area.
link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)