Comcast trying to buy Disney :down

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jeffwtux

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2003
:down

Has anybody else heard the news? Comcast is trying to buy Disney. I think all of us know what that's all about. Comcast is going to use Disney like Time Warner Cable uses CNN hang Dish and DirecTV over. We thought ESPN negotiations were tough before? This stuff has to be regulated. They should be forced to disclose what they charge every cable and dbs company, in order to allow the public to harass and terrorize them. They will clearly charge Dish far more than cable companies. This kind of merger is why I'm not a Republican. This is what gets me more pissed off than anything.

jeffwtux said:
:down

Has anybody else heard the news? Comcast is trying to buy Disney. I think all of us know what that's all about. Comcast is going to use Disney like Time Warner Cable uses CNN hang Dish and DirecTV over. We thought ESPN negotiations were tough before? This stuff has to be regulated. They should be forced to disclose what they charge every cable and dbs company, in order to allow the public to harass and terrorize them. They will clearly charge Dish far more than cable companies. This kind of merger is why I'm not a Republican. This is what gets me more pissed off than anything.
A buddy of mine just sent me this link that talks about he deal. Eisner doesn't want it.

Yeah, he may say that now because he's a powermonger who never wants to lose control, but when Comcast ups the offer he'll cave in. I mean the sky is the limit for Comcast. They can offer a limitless amount of money. Why, because they know that they will essentially be getting Dish and DirecTV to pay for this merger, buy overcharging them for ESPN,ABC,Disney Channel... We think 20% annual increaes for ESPN are bad now? It will be 40% at least after Comcast buys them. We will now be paying for Time Warner Cable and Comcast cables annual rate hike. THIS IS WHY I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts