Coming back

nuttz565

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
colorado
So after a few years I'm ready to come back. I've done the Netflix/Hulu thing and I'm getting tired of it and want a DVR to archive stuff so I'm not dependent on my internet to watch tv. With the 200$ gift card deal and the 10$ month off with a referral seems like a good time to come back. Now I'm in the Denver area and apparently my Fox affiliate here is in the dispute. Now I cannot receive OTA with a antenna because of my location as I've tried in the past. Does this mean I'll just be S.O.L in regards to getting Fox until they come to an agreement?

So after a few years I'm ready to come back. I've done the Netflix/Hulu thing and I'm getting tired of it and want a DVR to archive stuff so I'm not dependent on my internet to watch tv. With the 200$ gift card deal and the 10$ month off with a referral seems like a good time to come back. Now I'm in the Denver area and apparently my Fox affiliate here is in the dispute. Now I cannot receive OTA with a antenna because of my location as I've tried in the past. Does this mean I'll just be S.O.L in regards to getting Fox until they come to an agreement?

I'm in the Milwaukee Wi. area. Fox 6 is a part of that dispute too. I decided to go with Directv by way of reason of the dispute and blackout. It was a tough decision though. I completely get why you chose Dish Network instead of Directv. I wish you well. Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)