Commercial accounts pricing

pitstop66

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 24, 2011
midwest
I am a DNS tech, and have a potential customer that has a bar business (and they have a personal account for over 10 years). They are asking the following questions: 1) do the new customer promotions apply to businesses? 2) What are the prices for 120, 200, and 250 packages. 3) price of installation, if any. The equipment they would need is a 722 and a 211.

I believe businesses have a different set of options, depending on if they're willing to part with both the arm and the leg. ;)

I look forward to reading the responses you will get.

dont sell a DHA to a bar!!! You need to give him a comecial account from dish or direct asap and not talk about the past. If DTV or dish was to audit the addres he would be liable for $50K for every month the account has been active. $600,000.00 is a huge deal and he cant write it of on taxes like commercial account.

I have to say, I have just talked to the rudest ***** about this. "You are a tech and not supposed to sell this to customer. That is my job" .I am not allowed this top secret information, I am just installer and the sales lady needs to talk to them. Totally BS... I am telling cust to screw dish and stay with what they got. So much for going the extra mile and Do It Some How.

From my experience about this, just don't say it is a commercial account. The only one who cares is the stupid sales *****.

our techs know the rules and all the sales. In your office im sure the sales guys get pissy as your taking $$ from them but the real issue with this account is hes not paying for what he/she is getting. A move to dish for most bars is a no go as dish wont offer the same pkg's they get with direct. Since your a tech just try and sell them a legal account and see if you can push it through some other local office.

Its the same promotion as DHA with the equipment configurations up to 6 televisions, only difference is that the programming is sold alacarte in several add on packages. For example, Locals, ESPN, Fox Sports are all seperate packages.

You start with basic and 1 add on package which is around $32/mo and go from there.

Commercial.dishnetwork.com has some good info.

Dishstore does pay a commission for selling commercial accounts. PM me for details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts