Commercial DCII receiver hook up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I'm thinking about getting a commercial type Digicipher receiver such as a Digitrans-7100 or similar to experiment with. I'm curious about the connections on such units. What's the best way to connect the outputs?

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
My DTE-7150TA has 4 satellite inputs. You can use any combination of C or Ku antennas, selectable in the menu. Standard LNBs only. Video and ASI outputs are BNC connectors, just use a BNC to RCA adapter on the video out. I use the ASI out to the ASI in on my HDD-1000 for High Def...not all the Digitrans boxes have this output. The audio is outputted to a series of pin-outs in the back (they are labeled) I just folded the wires over and pushed them onto the pins with old pieces of rubber wire insulation of a slightly larger-than-the-pin size to hold 'em in place. The 7150 will control LNBFs with 13/18 -V/H switching too. No polarotor controls, but I haven't used one of those in years anyway. Hope this helps you. I really enjoy my commercial gear! :D:up

eurosport84
user_offline.gif

Pub Member / Supporter
eurosport84
user_offline.gif

Pub Member / Supporter
Eurosport84-Totally Off-Topic, but who is the woman who has been featured in your profile pic?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)