Commercial DCII receiver hook up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I'm thinking about getting a commercial type Digicipher receiver such as a Digitrans-7100 or similar to experiment with. I'm curious about the connections on such units. What's the best way to connect the outputs?

My DTE-7150TA has 4 satellite inputs. You can use any combination of C or Ku antennas, selectable in the menu. Standard LNBs only. Video and ASI outputs are BNC connectors, just use a BNC to RCA adapter on the video out. I use the ASI out to the ASI in on my HDD-1000 for High Def...not all the Digitrans boxes have this output. The audio is outputted to a series of pin-outs in the back (they are labeled) I just folded the wires over and pushed them onto the pins with old pieces of rubber wire insulation of a slightly larger-than-the-pin size to hold 'em in place. The 7150 will control LNBFs with 13/18 -V/H switching too. No polarotor controls, but I haven't used one of those in years anyway. Hope this helps you. I really enjoy my commercial gear! :D:up

eurosport84
user_offline.gif

Pub Member / Supporter
eurosport84
user_offline.gif

Pub Member / Supporter
Eurosport84-Totally Off-Topic, but who is the woman who has been featured in your profile pic?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)