Compatible Blockbuster Movie Pass DVR's

teneightyp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
Duluth, MN
The website says the VIP612 is not one of the compatible dvr's but mine is working with Blockbuster Movie Pass. What's the scoop?

Bad info?

The 612 & 622 were mangled (ie. information was mixed-up/manged) in some places for the receivers "support" of BBMP. I suspected the initial issue was the BBMP / Dish Cinema button label.. and then issues with IPVOD or what ever added method.

The long run .. if its working for you it should be working for others on the 612 soon ... and I thought I saw that a roll out for 622's was to start happening middle of last week? 922 still slated for "November" which is 30 days and who knows when the real date will be.. :)

Supposedly the first release of L643 for the 612 was rolled out to a mere 100k receivers last Thursday. I think the OP is one of the lucky few.

I got it on both of mine last night. I have to say that that damn DO banner ad on the bottom on many premium channels is a giant step backward. My BBMP menu button still shows Dish Platinum, but it has the filter menus behind it anyhow, and it apparently streams within seconds of selecting something. I saw no stream quality indicator, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts