Complications

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
complications_vigilante_intro.jpg
COMPLICATIONS centers on disillusioned suburban doctor John Ellison (Jason O’Mara, “Vegas”) who, while still dealing with the emotional effects of his daughter’s death, unexpectedly becomes a vigilante hero when he intervenes in a drive-by shooting, saving a young boy’s life. When John learns the boy is still marked for death, he’s compelled to save him at any cost. Through this journey, he must compromise his morals, often doing the wrong thing for all the right reasons.

http://www.usanetwork.com/complications

Episodes 2 and 3 were much better than the first. Took a while for episode 1 to build up.

S~

Great cast of characters, especially Gretchen! I chuckle thinking how she must of got her Nurse's license.. Typical stereotype gang thugs for the most part but Darius(Chris Chalk) plays his part especially well. Had to look up where I saw him first. He played Tom Walker the sniper in the first season of Homeland.

Finally got caught up to ep 4. I like it. A welcome departure from the current, rather stale USA roster.
Love Gretchen....she's all kinds of crazy

Last edited:
Things keep getting more and more complicated with each episode. Things are really starting to spiral. Started a little slow the first episode, but it has been great since.

S~

I dunno. Starting to get a little slow and repetitious for me. Not as quick to watch as I used to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)