Complications

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Interesting twist with the dirty cop. No announcement yet on season two. I hope it returns, I enjoyed it.
In what I have read and heard it will be back and hope it doesn't change and yes was an interesting twist!! :)

I feel bad for O'Mara...this is the third or fourth in a row for him.

‘Complications’ Cancelled By USA After One Season https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/complications-cancelled-usa-one-season-214520420.html
USA Network has opted not to order a second season of Complications, its freshman drama starring Jason O’Mara. I hear the options on the cast had recently expired, but the network brass, still on the fence about a pickup, secured a four-day extension while pondering the show’s fate. It came down to the wire but, after lengthy deliberations, the network ultimately decided against a second season.Complications, which averaged 2.3 million viewers in Live+7 for the season, was a relatively steady ratings performer, opening with 1.9 million viewers in Live+Same Day and ending its season with 1.4 million for the finale. In Live+3, the finale rose to 1.9 million viewers and 602,000 adults 18-49. While in total viewers that was almost on par with that week’s performance of USA other new summer drama, breakout Mr. Robot (2.2 million in L3), in 18-49, Complications trailed Mr. Robot — already renewed for a second season — 600,000 to 1.2 million. Both rookie series are part of USA’s current push into edgier fare.In addition to Mr. Robot, its companion, Suits, also has been renewed for next season.
They renew Mr. Robot but don't renew Complications and imo Compilcations was a much better show than Mr.Robot!! :)

Complications Cancelled at USA Network http://tvline.com/2015/08/28/complications-cancelled-season-2-usa-network/
The prognosis for USA Network’s Complications is looking grim.The drama — about an ER doctor (Vegas‘ Jason O’Mara) whose life takes a dangerous turn after he witnesses a drive-by shooting — has been called after one season, our sister site Deadline reports.Season 1 of the drama wrapped on Aug. 13 when O’Mara’s Dr. John Ellison and colleague Gretchen more or less put one set of complications behind them — by striking a deal with the gang leader who had been lording over them, and staging their murder of a dirty cop to look like a gangland shooting — only to get a phone call that hinted at a whole new mess of problems.The series debuted to 1.9 million total viewers and a 0.4 demo rating, but by the end of its run had slipped to 1.4 mil/0.3.In addition to O’Mara, Complications also starred Jessica Szohr (Gossip Girl), Beth Riesgraf (Leverage) and Lauren Stamile (Burn Notice).Are you bummed by this cancellation? Surprised?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)