Component Connection Problem

ewhite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2006
I have a VIP722. I have it connected to my main 55" HDTV with a HDMI cable through an Onkyo amp. I just connected a small 15" HDTV in my work shop with a 50 ft. component cable I bought from MonoPrice.com. The 15" tv is connect to the 722 using the componet outputs. :confused:The 15" tv in my shop has green and purple bands that run through the picture horizontally and move from the bottom to the top slowly. I have double checked and the red, green and blue cables are connected correctly and all are fully connected. Could the 50 ft. length of the cable be the problem or is there another issue? I would appreciate any help or ideas.
Thanks

I have a VIP722. I have it connected to my main 55" HDTV with a HDMI cable through an Onkyo amp. I just connected a small 15" HDTV in my work shop with a 50 ft. component cable I bought from MonoPrice.com. The 15" tv is connect to the 722 using the componet outputs. :confused:The 15" tv in my shop has green and purple bands that run through the picture horizontally and move from the bottom to the top slowly. I have double checked and the red, green and blue cables are connected correctly and all are fully connected. Could the 50 ft. length of the cable be the problem or is there another issue? I would appreciate any help or ideas.
Thanks

Bring your 15" in close to the 722 and use a different, shorter cable and see if it is a cable/length problem or a TV problem.

Thanks

I have a 75ft component cable, also bought from monoprice, that works fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)