CONFIRMATION Service Change

MikeInAlaska

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
Wasilla, AK
I went on vacation for a few weeks and I came back to a couple emails from DISH titled "CONFIRMATION Service Change". Inside it says:

Dear MICHEAL JACKSON,

This is a confirmation that your recent request to change programming or upgrade your receiver has been processed. Please review the details regarding your service change. If you have questions or need to make changes to any of the information displayed below, please call 1-888-809-0887.

[SIZE=1.5]PACKAGES:[/SIZE]
America's Top 250

[SIZE=1.5]LOCAL CHANNELS:[/SIZE]
No Change

[SIZE=1.5]REGIONAL SPORTS NETWORKS:[/SIZE]
Fox Sports Northwest

[SIZE=1.5]PREMIUM PACKAGES:

America's Top 250
HD 250 Free

[SIZE=1.5]RECEIVERS:

No Change
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

My bill dropped a bit? But I noticed MAVTV was red/not available any more in my guide.

Did DISH do some mass change?

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Your email from Dish states that they are confirming changes that you made. Did you make any changes or did someone make the changes for you while you were out of town. What paclages did you have before the changes.

Sounds like Platinum HD has been removed from your acct. You might want to check your account online or call a CSR to verify.
He'd be missing a lot more than MAVTV if that was the case.

The OP might want to remove his last name from the post if he is worried about his account, how many so and sos are there in wasilla, ak?

Anyway, I get emails like this all the time from dish, no change, no change, no change, no change another flub of their system!

OK.. I'll call, didn't want to waste the time if it was something widespread, massively done to many customers. I was on "Gold" package so this "Top 250" is different. Gold was obviously better than "Top 250"?

p.s. That was not my real name by the way

OK.. I'll call, didn't want to waste the time if it was something widespread, massively done to many customers. I was on "Gold" package so this "Top 250" is different. Gold was obviously better than "Top 250"?

p.s. That was not my real name by the way

They did away with the "metallic" package names the beginning of June. The programming did not change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)