Confused..a little help here

nyteeyes

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
Hey all. I just popped in to see whats new for DN...Apparently Ive been out of the loop for awhile.

I was reading about the upcoming changes, and Im a little confused.

I am a AT180, plus locals, HD pack, and Voom subscriber. I have the 811.

Come Feb1, is there anything Im going to need to do?

Nothing you NEED to do. However, if you want to get any of the new HD channels they are rolling out, you will want to look into upgrading to one of the newer receivers. The replacement for the 811 is the 211vip.

Also, there would be an additional cost to change to one of the new HD packages that includes the new HD channels.

Of course with all things dish lately, this is subject to change

Do you know what the cost would be for the new HD package?

And the cost for upgrading to the 211vip?

New HD pak standalone is $29.99, DISH HD GOLD is $74.99 w/locals (this should be 180 w/HD). Cost of VIP211 you will have to call DISH for.

Not to piggy-back on someone else's thread, but does anyone know if the following is possible?

I'm currently an AT180+Locals+HD-Pak subscriber. If I go up to the 211 do I have to get one of the NEW "metal" packages, or can I keep my current sub, but get the new equipment?

ok...so basically if I would go for the Dish HD gold, would that include all of the HD channels including voom and HD pack?

With the exception of the HBO and starz?

Basically what it boils down to now is I am on the equivalent of the Gold pack I would imagine..but I just want to make sure.

Also, If I wanted to upgrade to the 622 for the 299, do they break that up on the bill or is that completely upfront?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)