Confused

joeadt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 31, 2004
Now I am confused. I ordered VOOM, then cancelled it today because I found out DirectTV DOES have local CBS in HD. Now I am reading that the picture is compressed and looks like crap on a big screen, Is this true?? I do not want a big antenna on my roof to get local HD so DirectTV seems to be the way to go. Any other advice??

joeadt said:
Now I am confused. I ordered VOOM, then cancelled it today because I found out DirectTV DOES have local CBS in HD. Now I am reading that the picture is compressed and looks like crap on a big screen, Is this true?? I do not want a big antenna on my roof to get local HD so DirectTV seems to be the way to go. Any other advice??
If you're in an O&O, you will get cbs hd feed, and it looks great, maybe not as crisp as ota. I have a 65" and am very happy with D* cbs hd pq.

Dtv

I assume that is the listing that Dtv has on there web site? I live in the Philly area. OK??

joeadt said:
I assume that is the listing that Dtv has on there web site? I live in the Philly area. OK??
It is my understanding that most "major" cities such as L.A., N.Y., Chicago, Philly, etc. are owned and operated stations-should be o.k.-I get the feed here in L.A. area(80 miles from Mt. Wilson-out of ota range) Thank You D* for the feed-enjoyed the Masters and the Super Bowl-lol

Thanks

Thanks for your help. On am on my way to BB now.

joeadt said:
What about the other 6 HD OTA stations? lol

Hey, we take what we can get my friend-How many does Voo-oh, never mind-lol Fox Hd on its way-yippppppppppppeeeeeeee

In response to V's post about the other"6" channels missing from D*-unable to quote, V's comment posted and deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts