Congrats to Terrelle Pyror

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
You proved me wrong. I thought the Ducks would run right over you. I now see you as a Heisman contender for next year. Also, props to Tressell, for finally using a strategy that benefits this young man. Ohio State has finally won a big game, and Pryor is now a legitimate threat.

Although Tressell, Pryor, and the Ohio State fans should be lucky USC's defense sucked this year ;)

Terrelle Pryor thanks you. :D

Go Buckeyes! Helluva game!
Before tonight, I had the opinion he could have been successful anywhere but Ohio State. But if Tressell keeps managing him the same way he did tonight, they might have something going.

Before tonight, I had the opinion he could have been successful anywhere but Ohio State. But if Tressell keeps managing him the same way he did tonight, they might have something going.

Everyone must remember TP is only a true Sophmore. Jim Tressel is a conservative guy. In his discretion, he may have limited the play calling in his first two years to bring him along slowly. Tonight, he unleashed him. On a related note, Buckeye fans will also remember that it wasn't until Troy Smith's 3rd year until he really came onto the scene.

With that said, I look forward to TP in 2010.

Everyone must remember TP is only a true Sophmore. Jim Tressel is a conservative guy. In his discretion, he may have limited the play calling in his first two years to bring him along slowly. Tonight, he unleashed him. On a related note, Buckeye fans will also remember that it wasn't until Troy Smith's 3rd year until he really came onto the scene.

With that said, I look forward to TP in 2010.

Well put HD, I mentioned the same thing awhile back and no one listened.
btw, also pointed out that Vince Young was NOT known till his Jr. year either.

Quite a game, did Tressel let the assistant call the plays, the guy who wrote the wrong play out on the card in the Michigan game, play worked for a TD and found out later that that was NOT the play called ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)