Congrats to the Giants

What a great game!!!!

You typed the EXACT words I was going to !

I think Eli has arrived, we'll know more next year.
Giants D Line came up HUGE !!!
Eli moved the team most of the night, they didn't put upa s many points as I thought the two would, but I thought it was a damn good game.

Giant took the Pats out of thier patent offense, The were unable to run thier crossing routes in the passing game all night, largely due to the pass rush.

Congrats Giants :up

Jimbo

Good game giants, pats are not done yet, we have another great year ahead of us :D.
Enjoy the victory until next year :)

How young are you ?

LOL. My words exactly.

I thought it was a good game but too many mistakes early by both teams to be put in the best ever catagory. He needs to look at some old NFL tapes.:)

that was a great game.. I'm not the biggest sports fan, but being an x-ny'r I always considered myself a giants fan and I didn't think they could pull it off.. they proved so many people wrong today.. congrats to them for handing the patriots one GIANTS loss.. :)

I was 14 when I watched Super Bowl one, the known then as "The Championship Of Professional Football." You do the math.

Ok,
I was just wondering, because theres NO way I would say that was the BEST game I've seen in the SB, without giving it time to think about it.

It may be, but there have been a lot of others that were very good as well.

Jimbo

What is the publisher going to do with all those perfect season books that have already been printed , I guess they will have to write NOT on the cover.

Ok, I was just wondering, because theres NO way I would say that was the BEST game I've seen in the SB, without giving it time to think about it. It may be, but there have been a lot of others that were very good as well.Jimbo

You are right, there have been other great games. But this one could be the best of the two "upset" games. The first being the Jets beating the Colts. Being a Colt hater, that one will always stick out in my mind.

I keep seeing the replay of Brady at a mid week news conference smiling and saying "We're only going to score 17 points?" and outright laughing! :D He didn't do much laughing during the game.

PatsPhail.jpg