Considering switch to Dish from D*

games2K5

Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
Hi All,

I was looking for guidence and was hoping someone could help out. Currently I have D* and have been a subscriber with them for a little over 8 years now. Lately I feel a little left behind in the HD era with D* and feel my requests for HD locals out of the Hartford-CT area are sitting on deaf ears. I realize the decision process really starts with my local affilates but D* ;) could flip the switch if they wanted to help out. *cough* -sigh-

My question today is anyone aware of the status for the Hartford-CT area of getting in HD-Locals?

Thanks for the help.

D* just started broadcasting WFSB and WVIT in HD (as of end of June). They don't yet have agreements to carry WTNH or WTIC.

When E* listed their first 50 DMA's that would be activated in 2006, Hartford wasn't on the list. So, yeah, you would probably be holding your breath until 2007.

fs2685 said:
D* just started broadcasting WFSB and WVIT in HD (as of end of June). They don't yet have agreements to carry WTNH or WTIC.

When E* listed their first 50 DMA's that would be activated in 2006, Hartford wasn't on the list. So, yeah, you would probably be holding your breath until 2007.

Can someone please point me to E*'s list of the first 50 DMA's? Tx :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts