Consolidated Free IPTV App Thread?

Jagosaurus

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 4, 2017
Greater Houston
A while back (2 yrs?) I remember starting a thread on free streaming apps. Do we have a new consolidated free IPTV app thread?

We were discussing Pluto, Comet, PBS, PBS Kids, Crackle, CW, Tubi, Popcornflix, etc.

I think this would be a cool one to revisit if we haven't lately. A lot has changed.

What are you using? Sure I'm missing some good ones.

Edit:
Found original discussion (Nov 18)

Would still like to know your updated input. That thread was before Locast went goofy.

I'm not familiar with Stirr, Xumo, or Airy! Will look up. Interesting.

Any other hidden gems I'm missing out on?

Anything else from OTA world like Grit, Laff, GetTV, etc?

I'm not familiar with Stirr, Xumo, or Airy! Will look up. Interesting.

Any other hidden gems I'm missing out on?

Anything else from OTA world like Grit, Laff, GetTV, etc?

Airy is best watched on a Firestick right now, as that's the full lineup. They are beta testing the Roku app right now, and it doesn't have all channels as of yet. This is the private channel code to add it to Roku: XDTHQLV

You have to go into the Roku channel store, and into your profile, and use "add channel with a code" link.

Pluto is my go to for this type of app, at least in a linear format. We also use the CW app for those shows. Of course you already mentioned those.

I do have some others loaded on the Roku that I used once or twice, but off hand I can not remember what the names of them are. Ill have to look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)