Consumers Dislike Cable Companies More Than Any Other Industry: Report

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I still want to know why cable AND internet is $30 a month in England and Europe and the internet is MUCH faster than ours. And all we ever get is the same song and dance about equipment costs and their other lies?

Reactions: TheKrell
Because tv is not as big in Europe. After living in Germany a few years, I realized that they actually go out and do stuff, rather than be reliant on tv. Internet goes up, as consumers cut the cord. Supply and demand.

Amazing how not having any real competition so you can cut back on customer service to the point where anyone who has a problem has a long wait for repair results in low consumer opinion...

Reactions: BBCInc
Because tv is not as big in Europe. After living in Germany a few years, I realized that they actually go out and do stuff, rather than be reliant on tv. Internet goes up, as consumers cut the cord. Supply and demand.

I have to ask, what years? I've been visiting Germany since 1992, have many German friends, and they watch TV just like we do. Yeah, they love to get out and take the sun, but in the evenings, they are very much like us....

2004-2007. They watched some tv, just not nearly as much as us. Americans truly are fat and lazy. But I would not have it any other way.

Ratings, Bah! McDonalds is the worst rated fast food place in America, yet they sell more food than any of the others. We still eat there.

Ratings, Bah! McDonalds is the worst rated fast food place in America, yet they sell more food than any of the others. We still eat there.

Not everyone eats there, only those that like the food and/or convenience, perhaps it is a small but very loyal percentage. Those that do not like it have a large choice of restaurants to eat at, in fact there are so many restaurants it only takes a small percentage of the country to regularly eat at McDs to make them #1. If you do not like your cable company you do not have many other options, especially for internet service.

McDonlad's is my least favorite fast food place but it's one of the only three we have in our town. I end up going there occasionally because my son loves their chicken nugget happy meals. I will admit that I love their fries and chicken club sandwich.

I have two McDonalds within a mile of my house and have never ate at either one of them. We have Cox cable, Dish, Direct, and Uverse available here, but only two offer any decent internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)