Contacting the engineers of WCAU and KYW for waivers

BCSA5115

Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Delaware
I live in Delaware and currently view distant ABC and FOX. I have been denied for CBS (KYW) and NBC (WCAU). Why am I always denied and does anyone know the phone number of the department that handles the waiver requests?:mad:

BCSA5115 said:
I live in Delaware and currently view distant ABC and FOX. I have been denied for CBS (KYW) and NBC (WCAU). Why am I always denied and does anyone know the phone number of the department that handles the waiver requests?:mad:

Which part of DE are you in? I'm north of Wilmington and qualify for the Philly channels.

BCSA5115 said:

You are denied waivers because you can receive CBS (KYW) and NBC (WCAU) using your satellite dish. The rules change as soon as the stations in your market are available via satellite. They are under no obligation to grant waivers to anyone located in the Philly TV market. You are likely "grandfathered" on your ABC and FOX waivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts