Contest - Show the world you are a SatelliteGuy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here I Is"

DSCN1090 (1024x768).jpg

Ok guys here is your chance to show the world you are a SatelliteGuy and possibly win a AMAZON.COM Gift Card!

All you need to do is have your picture taken with SatelliteGuys on the screen behind you and post it here to this thread! Then on Fathers Day June 15th we will randomly select one entry to win a $25 Amazon.COM gift certificate!

Here are the rules...
1) The photo must be family friendly... in other words put your pants on for the pic. :D
2) While we would love to see the real you, if you are camera shy stunt doubles are allowed!
3) All entries must be posted in this thread to be in consideration of the prize.
4) You do not need to be a Guy to be a SatelliteGuy. :)
5) Photo must show the SatelliteGuys logo in the background.
6) Photo should be in GIF, JPG or PNG formats and no larger then 1024x768 pixel in size.
7) Limit one entry per member. A smile and make it good!
8) No purchase necessary, contest open to all SatelliteGuys members in good standing. (Meaning not banned)
8) This contest is sponsored by Scott Greczkowski and is not endorsed by Amazon.COM
7) Winner will receive their Amazon.COM Gift Card within 24 hours of them supplying us with a working address to send it to.

Good luck from your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US!

Great idea Scott but disqualify me please. Just wanted to post from the furthest away with coolest pic :)

From Budapest, Hungary looking at a YouTube on amiko a3 of iron maiden live. If you look very close the cool guys from amiko and myself are 2m from stage center.

SAM_1292_zpsfbdcad71.jpg

Reactions: Annie61
Oh come on, people! I know you are looking at the thread! Take a picture of yourself with a Satguys logo visible in the pic and post it already! :)
There is no way I would ever take a photo of myself or post such a photo on the internet.

The contest is not asking people to post naked selfie's, just the opposite. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts