Contract ends 7.17

Called the number given to me above twice today only to wait 30min.+ each time and had to hang up due to work. How many "Loyalty" reps. does Dish maintain - One? I'll try again on Monday.
Try the number shown in the picture in this post: Dish “Appreciation Pack?”

The regular Loyalty reps have been swamped lately, due to people calling to complain about the Univision channels being dropped, and other local channel disputes.

I have 75mb internet for $45, Dish Flex for $48. I don't need phone. Does that beat that?
that is good deal i pay 79.95 for 75 mb down could get 150 mb for 10 bucks more.
u have a good deal.
i pay half of 80 so i pay 40, my roomate pays the other half.
*not many isp providers over here * so stuck with mines they are fair though. either i take it or not or use library free wireless.

I pay Dish about $48 for Welcome Pack, and Cox about $54 for 100 MB internet, and Verizon wireless about $68 for 2 smartphones with 4 GB data.

I would like lower costs all around, but I think my deals are competitive.

I just finally said heck with it, contacted DIRT thru Facebook chat like I've always done in the past and they've treated me well.

Today was simple, easy and in the end I signed with Dish for another 2 year price lock (all agreed upon by just clicking one button online) and recieved what I thought was a fair offer of $15 off a month.

Could I have recieved more by waiting on hold and possibly talking them down, sideways and what have you or threatening to cancel... maybe, but in the end I'm satisfied.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)