Contract up, bill up - can DIRT help me without calling Loyalty?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chimera

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 13, 2008
Can someone from DIRT drop me a note so I can re-up on a 24 month contract without having to call the loyalty dept. Thx

Can someone from DIRT drop me a note so I can re-up on a 24 month contract without having to call the loyalty dept. T
It’s my understanding they still come by, and might offer some general assistance, but they do not do anything account specific any more. I will go looking for the post from Dirt where they broke down the massive changes to their responsibilities.
According to him.:)

Well, if that's the case I will be using that phone call to cancel. It's 2021 and I can buy a car or get a mortgage online, I'm sure as hell not wasting time on the phone negotiating with my TV provider.
Whatever option you take it’s your choice. Live with it...

Reactions: HipKat
Well, if that's the case I will be using that phone call to cancel. It's 2021 and I can buy a car or get a mortgage online, I'm sure as hell not wasting time on the phone negotiating with my TV provider.
Why not? Do you have the DISH Loyalty phone number?

Why not? Do you have the DISH Loyalty phone number?
I do have the phone number. I hate making phone calls, I have massive anxiety issues and cannot think straight when I'm on the phone. If Dish makes me call to get a good rate when in the past I've been able to do it through the online chat or DIRT, then they've lost me as a customer.

I do have the phone number. I hate making phone calls, I have massive anxiety issues and cannot think straight when I'm on the phone. If Dish makes me call to get a good rate when in the past I've been able to do it through the online chat or DIRT, then they've lost me as a customer.
OK. Take care. Best of luck to you.

Before you do anything! Are you on Facebook? You have a better chance of connecting via chat there.

Reactions: charlesrshell
My phone call was short and painless with a very short wait time. After al was done I had one bill that was about $20 less than normal and one $20 more, but I’m locked in at a rate that’s $6 less than what I was paying for my previous preferred customer discount. The billing oddity was due to locking in the middle of a cycle.

Dish loyalty is excellent. We had been getting $30 off our bill for the past year. When I called this month to ask for a continued $30 off, I was put on hold for a moment and then was offered $40 off our bill! We will pay $5 less per month for the next 12 months than we are right now. Top 250 plus locals and movie pack for under $100. Of course, we still have a 722K, but that is exactly what we need for our one HD TV and one old SD TV.

1-888-496-1260 And can we at least get a reason why it's not a sticky?Did Dish request it not be a sticky ?I could live with that.
I did try at one point. I had updated a chart of Dish Equipment Fees, and someone had requested that the chart should be a sticky. Then, shortly after that, it was suggested that the Loyalty phone number should also be a sticky. So, I combined that info with the Equipment Fees chart (which still had not been made sticky) and posted again in a new thread. That thread never became sticky, either. (The reason I combined the two suggestions into one thread, instead of having a sticky thread for each, was in an attempt to avoid cluttering up the Sticky Thread list with too many threads.) Now, that Equipment Fees chart is seriously outdated, considering all of the new changes to purchased equipment fees this year. If we ever get solid answers to the questions being asked in the 2021 Dish Prices thread, I would be happy to modify the chart and try again. Here is the old thread:

It's true - back in the day - you could just work with the Dirt Team on here instead of calling in. I always thought this was the better way to go as it showed Dish their partnership with SatelliteGuys would pay off.

I hadn't been on here in a while, and lost my password - created a new account - not sure why - seems like everyone here is just mean now.

• Wow
Reactions: HipKat
It's true - back in the day - you could just work with the Dirt Team on here instead of calling in. I always thought this was the better way to go as it showed Dish their partnership with SatelliteGuys would pay off.

I hadn't been on here in a while, and lost my password - created a new account - not sure why - seems like everyone here is just mean now.
:oops:
what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)