Cool i been promoted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! I noticed this a few days back. Is this designation user changeable? If so, how?

Go t6o User CP (in thre top menu bar)/User Profile/Edit Details. It is the first item.

Scott changed the membership posting levels and names about a week ago.

Email & Password
Please click the button below to edit your email address and password.

Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year (Optional)

Privacy
Home Page URL
If you would like to let other visitors to this site know the URL of your own web site, enter it here.
Home Page URL
Instant Messaging
You may enter your registered identity for the instant messaging networks if you would like other visitors to be able to contact you using that medium.
ICQ Number
AIM Screen Name
MSN Messenger Handle
Yahoo! Messenger Handle
Skype Name

This is what shows up on my page.

Yeah, it is just above Date of Birth. It may now be a supporter feature, although it used to be open to everyone. I'd bet it got restricted when the pit wars got intense this summer. Several people were using it to make derogatory comments.

Simple solution.... :)

I really need to do that one day. I've been meaning too, but things are tough here in the Wozniak household. The kids are growing faster than I can clothe them lately.

I really need to do that one day. I've been meaning too, but things are tough here in the Wozniak household. The kids are growing faster than I can clothe them lately.

You gotta do what you feel is right. OTOH, you are in the top 50 on this board for posts (SatelliteGuys.US - Members List) and if I read it right, one of the top 3 non-supporters in number of posts. (BearPaws, Cybok0 and you)

Wasn't easy for me last year either, but I decided the $20 was better spent here than an additional 2 nights of fast food.

You gotta do what you feel is right. OTOH, you are in the top 50 on this board for posts (SatelliteGuys.US - Members List) and if I read it right, one of the top 3 non-supporters in number of posts. (BearPaws, Cybok0 and you)

Wasn't easy for me last year either, but I decided the $20 was better spent here than an additional 2 nights of fast food.

You forgot Salsadancer7.

Just because you decide to become a member, you have to try to pressure someone else to become a member?

I was a member at one time, but for reasons I'm not going to mention I decided not to rejoin.

Last edited:
You forgot Salsadancer7.

Just because you decide to become a member, you have to try to pressure someone else to become a member?

I was a member at one time, but for reasons I'm not going to mention I decided not to rejoin.

I guess I didn't see it as a lot of pressure. Paul just said it was too expensive, and I was simply putting that into perspective. I assume he has other unstated reasons as well.

I won't comment on your membership comment either. It really is your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts