Cool TV on Minneapolis 23-2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
TheCoolTV recently started broadcasting from Buffalo NY on 49-2.
theCoolTV - a music channel that plays music, Period.
They customize each station for the area they play in. Be sure to mention what area you are in if you send in a request. (see link at bottom of the following page)
theCoolTV - a music channel that plays music, Period.
So far I have not seen any of my requests played, but the co-founder did email me back thanking me for the requests.
I certainly did like The Tube better, TheCoolTV does not play enough of the classics and then there are the commercials.

COOLTV -2, Country -3 Channel -7 ???????

The country channel has been black all day. A new scan with one of our TVs reveals a channel on 23-7. It wont show up on any of our other TVs. I haven't watched it long enough to figure out what it was. I think it might be a mis-assigned PBS channel. There are 4 PBS channels on the actual 23 that are re-assigned to ch 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4

freezy
actually PBS (KTCA) is split between 2 channels
34 maps at 2.1, 2.2 and 2.4
23 does map 2 channels...2.3 (which is like the old 17 was) and a 2.5 that logs as MN...Its been like that for months. I think they might split the 4 channels among the 2 digital chanels. Reason they didnt before is 34 (2) was a lot more power than 23 (17)
34 is at almost 700kw and 23 is only at 325kw (with construction permit to upgrade to 700kw)

as of 8:45 am i have been watching 23-7 and all they have shown is idian things from milacs tribe
they might be testing for me tv...????? i dont know
who knows may be rtv....

yep thats a screw up in the PSIP. Has been like that for a while

TPT Life (the former KTCI channel 17 when it was analog) is on RF23 but should map to 2.3 (the other PBS stations are on RF34 and map on 2.1, 2.2 & 2.4) but for some reason there can be a glitch and it maps at 23.7
WUCW (The CW) is on RF22 but maps to 23.1, 23.2 & 23.3

Once in a while my converter box will say "new channel found" and show as 23.7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)