Coolsat 4000 Pro & HH120

Status
Please reply by conversation.

White Cobra

Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
Trying to figure out how to program a Coolsat 4000 Pro to operate a HH120 motor. I have followed all instruction for installing motor and dish that came with the Fortec Star 100 cm dish package, but Coolsat has no instruction for using a motor. I contacted retailer for Coolsat, still waiting for them to contact me. But not holding my breath. Has anyone had any luck using a Coolsat and a motor. If so, could you send me a few ideas. If you need more info about my installation, let me know. :confused:

Not sure what you have tried so far, but try this: On the main menu go to Installation>Motorized Setting. You will see you can choose satellites there, as well as set your lnb type/frequency. Go down to where it says DiSEqC motor. There are options for USALS, 1.2 and OFF. Choose 1.2 or USALS. If you choose USALS you will need to put in the satellite location as well as your location (antenna position). I hope that helps, if not post back and let us know what all you have tried so far to get it working.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)