COOLSAT 8000HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fire1000

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 14, 2010
henderson,ky
This rev.any good? what can it do? blind scan? dvb-s2? 4:2:2 ? what would be an good price on one. I'm tryed of my satwork st 3618 its old and woun't give me all my ch.
good ex is on sat 87.0w I can't get nasa to save my sole but I get all the csn stuff thats sramlble anyway and I get this tv but no sound??? maybe something about ac3?? would coolsat8000 get that sound? and I @ sports,Estrella_EST/CS,Estrella_Pacifi,INN and KMCCW but no nasa I can scan all day still zip. one day I did get it but not the other ch's??
don't know whats up with that the lnb is universal c. why I would like to have an dvb-s2 is I want RTV I did have it on cable but they took it off to make it in a loco sport ch boooo
give me my rtv back anyway. I hope some can help. by the way is rtv still on 87.0 w??
thanks,
fire1000

we have a pretty good review in the review area but for sake of argument
no blind scan
does do DVB-S2
does not do 4:2:2
does have OTA tuner in it
will output AC-3 through the rca plugs ir HDMI
does have HDMI

it is a real nice receiver if you dont need the blind scan (or have another receiver to do blind scan)

Hello Fire1000,

You will find RTN & TUFF TV on 83West AMC9. The transponder is 11735 H 4440. Be sure and check (THE LIST) in the above menu. That is one of my best satellites.:up If you look for it, it's booming in now!

but thats on ku band my dmx741 c/ku woun't pick up ku for some odd re: might have something to do that its not universal one??
anyway I might try one wish I can get one of them AZBOX HD ULTRA but don't have the $300 as of now hmmm do we got an for sale forum? I could sell some of my stuff. got an few ku lnb's from dishtv and the other guy and some older c-band lnb's.
thanks
guys

Regarding the DMX741
I set C band to port 1, 22KHz off
I set Ku Band to port 2, 22KHz On

Make sure to have the looped coax on the LNBF If you are still having trouble, try putting the main cable on the "top" (the Ku) If it works then try replacing the loop with new coax. When I bought mine it was actually bad. I scratched my head on that one for a while before figuring it out. Once I replaced the loop it worked great

They work great, you don't need to buy the Universal model

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)