Coolsat Coolsat and Viewsat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dnupstate

Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
Southeast
First I'd like to say I am no satellite guru, a novice at best. Any feedback will be very appreciated. I have two Coolsat 5000 platinum and one Viewsat Ultra receivers. It's been years since I have used them. I remember at the time I disconnected them, the word was they could no longer be updated. Is that still true? If they are still useable, can anyone direct me to where I need go to research to get them running again? If they aren't, is there a market for selling them?

Real fta ask away. If you want to know about pay channels forgevt it.
All of your receivers are only DVB-S, SD only and are only good for some channels as most are HD DBB-S2 now.

Sent from my LG-M153 using the SatelliteGuys app!

The STBs might be of interest to someone in your area who watches the ethnic and/or religious channels on 97w. Not worth trying to sell on Ebay as the shipping would cost about what they are worth. I would post them on Craigslist for $15 - $20.

To put the price in perspective... a new quality STB, an Amiko DVBS2 STB with technical support is available for $100 including free shipping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)