cost of an FTA Ku channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

danielsender

Original poster
Mar 17, 2008
I am wondering if anybody knows how much companies such as Globecast charge for a 24/7 FTA Ku channel on a satellite such as G-19.

Thanks.

Daniel

From the 2 links you sent, there seems to be a big discrepancy: one says between $13k and $18k (and even less) and the other, once the total in a month is calculated comes out to be about $311k. Is that difference related to some technical issue or other?

Thanks

I have been offered full 24/7 KU mono audio carriers before for under $3,000 a month.

I was interested, but just don't have $3,000 a month to spend. :)

SatelliteAv works with broadcasters and uplinkers on AMC4 (101W) and G19 (97W) for the Glorystar system so he probably knows the most

41EJVE8JAVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
A pair of the super betamax or maybe 3.... 3 o4 tv monitors one master console, one uplinker (for the sat)
lots of movies and tv series and of course, the legal stuff with the fcc and we're in bussiness!

D12tvconsole.jpg

here is the uplinker: John Wegener has purchased a big Ku uplink truck. The truck is being upgraded to do digital, as well as analog uplinking . The truck is based just south of Cincinnati. Contact for hiring the truck for uplinks as well as downlinks is;
Code:
[EMAIL="hq@satcen.com"]hq@satcen.com[/EMAIL]

index.17.jpg

gbbbc_1126.jpg

well, ours will look like this one. but it's ok!!

83s.jpg

all we have to do is stick to the new digital tv and done!! hehehe:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)