Could the vip722 really be this bad??

So when you FF or RW and press Play, you end up where you intend, not five minutes past it?

I'm thinking of building an apartment above my garage. That way they Dish techs have a place to stay whenever they need to come out.

Yes, when I use FF or RW, I end up where I expected to. No need for an apartment over the garage. Just call and humor them with a few things they'll ask you to try. It may take you 20 to 30 minutes on the phone. Hopefully they'll offer to send you another box; if they don't e-mail ceo@echostar.com and they should help you. I agree with most of the posters though, I don't really use FF or RW that much. Most of the time I FF through the commercials and the 30 second skip ahead button works great for this purpose. However even if that works for you, you should get a new box so that you can use FF & RW and have it work whenever you need it. Good luck.

I have two TiVos with Lifetime subs. I Love the 722 much better than TiVo. I will sell you a series II TiVo with Lifetime sub and an expanded harddrive. Make me an offer. I am keeping the Humax dvd recorder, but would part with the other one. PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts