Couple of question for Dirt

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
The questions are:

1) if I lend my sling adaptor to my friend for a week.....will it violate dish terms....& more importantly will he be able to use it on his 722k.

2) he is a dish customer for abt 5 years but don't have HD enable. Can Dirt help set his account up for hd (for free if possible) & what are his options. He is in at120 package & has been also sub to nba LP from year 1

1) if I lend my sling adapter to my friend for a week.....will it violate dish terms....& more importantly will he be able to use it on his 722k.

You can loan your Sling Adapter as it is not leased equipment. As long as he has an internet connection to his 722k he should be able to Sling. This is of course if his internet speed can support this.

2) he is a dish customer for abt 5 years but don't have HD enable. Can Dirt help set his account up for hd (for free if possible) & what are his options. He is in at120 package & has been also sub to nba LP from year 1

Your friend would need to send us a PM with his phone or account number so we can review options that are available to him. Thank you!

**Clarification** If your friend has a 722k receiver active on his account he is HD enabled. He would just need to subscribe to HD programming, or sign up for HD Free for Life.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)