Crank calls from Dish network

Here is what I do to tele-marketers. I am on the National do not call list. I advise them of such. I get their name and phone number report it to the gov't. I advise them that if they call me again, since I am on the national do not call list, I will take a picture of my caller id box, hire an attorney and sue them and the company they work for. I also let them know that prostitution is illegal. And since they are both breaking the law how do they think they are any better

again...let me repeat.

Number is bogus on caller id box. It is a disconnected number.

They hang up after about the 5th word of I'm on the do not call........

so, lots of luck with that...

That email is just a cover their ass thing for Dish so than can point to it and say, see!

The fact that they have outside independent contractors who hire other outside independent contractors is Dish trying to be one more step removed.

I have given them the opportunity to get to the bottom of it...they aren't cooperating and the State of Florida has a nice suprise for them in about 3 weeks - which as they have been given every opportunity to stop it at the CEO's office - this BS won't take them off the hook.

Sorry Charlie, but your ass is mine and I am going to enjoy the hell out of this.

Last edited:
Step #1 done.....

http://www.skyreport.com/#Story5

EchoStar terminated a relationship with a DISH Network retailer after investigating possible violations of the Federal Trade Commission's national Do-Not-Call Registry. EchoStar said after following up on consumer complaints alleging telemarketing law infractions, the company terminated its independent retailer relationship with the Irvine, Calif.-based Atlas Assets.

again...let me repeat.

Number is bogus on caller id box. It is a disconnected number.

They hang up after about the 5th word of I'm on the do not call........

so, lots of luck with that...

That email is just a cover their ass thing for Dish so than can point to it and say, see!

The fact that they have outside independent contractors who hire other outside independent contractors is Dish trying to be one more step removed.

I have given them the opportunity to get to the bottom of it...they aren't cooperating and the State of Florida has a nice suprise for them in about 3 weeks - which as they have been given every opportunity to stop it at the CEO's office - this BS won't take them off the hook.

Sorry Charlie, but your ass is mine and I am going to enjoy the hell out of this.

and how's that working out for you, are you enjoying his ass???:rolleyes:

This is the first step - thank the State Attorney General which had to get involved as E* refused to help for months prior.

This is the first step - thank the State Attorney General which had to get involved as E* refused to help for months prior.

well your three week ass taking timeline has come and gone almost two weeks ago, and Charlie and Jim were still able to sit on theirs Monday nite for the chat, so...:rolleyes:

well your three week ass taking timeline has come and gone almost two weeks ago, and Charlie and Jim were still able to sit on theirs Monday nite for the chat, so...:rolleyes:

And if you bothered to read the news 2 days ago you would know that now 2 have been taken down in a month for the telemarketing antics....Atlas Assets in Irvinef and United Satellite in Aliso Viejo - both California.

And just like Watergate, when you follow the money, where do you think it will end up?

Say what you want but the dominos are now falling.....though Dish refused to act until State Attorney Generals began to go after them.

Last edited:
Tell them that you have to go and get your credit card, then leave the phone off the hook until they hang up. At least that way they're not calling anybody else while they're waiting. :D

This question is slightly off topic but I'm going to ask anyways. Does anyone know how to stop politicians, surveyors and non-profits from calling? I always get people calling asking for money for the sherrif's department, or a 5 minute survey which ends up taking 30 minutes, or political messages that i could care less about.

And if you bothered to read the news 2 days ago you would know that now 2 have been taken down in a month for the telemarketing antics....Atlas Assets in Irvinef and United Satellite in Aliso Viejo - both California.

And just like Watergate, when you follow the money, where do you think it will end up?

Say what you want but the dominos are now falling.....though Dish refused to act until State Attorney Generals began to go after them.

Actually Dish has terminated more than that over the last few months and it had nothing to do with any state attorney general or you!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)