Crappy vaccine

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Did you know that they have a vaccine that they give 2 month old infants that helps prevent Diahrea? HOLY sh*t! They need to develop one for old farts like me. This would definitely made me a more productive member of society, if I could cut down my bathroom time.

Did you know that they have a vaccine that they give 2 month old infants that helps prevent Diahrea? HOLY sh*t! They need to develop one for old farts like me. This would definitely made me a more productive member of society, if I could cut down my bathroom time.

HOLY sh*t, huh? :D You gave me a good laugh.... :)

I'm serious about the vaccine, though. Found out about it when I took my 3 month old daughter in for her first round of vaccines, yesterday. Unfortunately, due to a health insurance snafu, she missed her 2 month appointment, when she was supposed to get the vaccine. Apparently it can't be administered after 2 months of age. I can't help but think how much money I would saved on TP, if they had this vaccine 50 yrs. ago.

Yeah, that can add up pretty quickly, and it all just goes down the drain.

Not to mention the monetary costs... ;)

If you have diahrea that often, I'd be more worried something else going wrong.

My secret diahrea trick. Fiber Choice tablets. 2 tablets after the first episode and shortly after, the fiber while always thought to help loosen you up, also helps bind you up a bit if needed. I proclaim it "The Great Regulator" in my household

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts