Creating New Timers and default folder

evilsofa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2015
Atlanta, Ga
On the H3 from the first day I started using it new timers or recording ALWAYS default to my x1 folder (note i only have 5 folders i have created movies, junk, keep, x1 and x2) for some dumb reason anytime i record anything either live or setup a timer it always defaults to the x1 folder not No Folder like it should. Anybody have any suggestions? i have to manually edit all timers to change them to No Folder and even then its a chore to get it to pick No Folder.

Same problem here. All recordings default to the 1st folder that was ever created on the Hopper 3 instead of No Folder as should be the case. I've posted about this in the past with no response.

In addition, when you go in and change the folder if you go all the way back out to live TV and then back in to edit the timer again, the default 1st folder will appear again. Pretty annoying.

On the H3 from the first day I started using it new timers or recording ALWAYS default to my x1 folder (note i only have 5 folders i have created movies, junk, keep, x1 and x2) for some dumb reason anytime i record anything either live or setup a timer it always defaults to the x1 folder not No Folder like it should. Anybody have any suggestions? i have to manually edit all timers to change them to No Folder and even then its a chore to get it to pick No Folder.
Did you check the default recording setup to make sure it's set to no folder?

Those kids ya know......

Did you check the default recording setup to make sure it's set to no folder?

Those kids ya know......
If I go to the defaults for recordings it does not give me an option for default folder. The old hopper w/sling gave that option but the h3 has never given me that option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)