Credit for Rain or Snow Fade????

Rain Fade events on a properly aimed dish with good signal last no more than a few minutes to 15 minutes at a time at most. They only happen in the thickest cloud cover or if snow/ice builds up just right on the dish. Some cable companies will give you a day's credit after 8-12 HOURS' verified outage. Many will not.

See ya
Tony

My guess is you have ice or snow on your dish. If it is accessible whithout the chance of you breaking your neck (or worse), go brush off the snow from the dish and you should get signal back in no time!

See ya
Tony

Humm... should I ask for a credit? After the ice storm knocked out power (luckily for only 3 days) Turned on my 622 to an error message 601 (?). Called Tech, sent a replacement that arrived 5 days later... humm....

My guess is you have ice or snow on your dish. If it is accessible whithout the chance of you breaking your neck (or worse), go brush off the snow from the dish and you should get signal back in no time!

See ya
Tony
That's a good point and happened to me last weekend. Got a long pole and gently banged the back of it, loosened the ice, and all was well.

Im the same as you Kab I just made up a small siding brush on the end of a 10ft and if i get snow on the dish i just brush the snow off and all is good.