Crime Investigation Channel?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MrDRC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 29, 2004
Way South via the Northern Lands
anyone have info on this channel? Just got my girlfriend moved from Direct to Dish and we are both on the 250 tier but she's getting this channel on 249. When I try to tune to 249 it says not authorized. I'd like to get this channel but there is almost no info about it nor is it shown in the 250 tier channel lineup.

It says it is available on 249 in HD in Dish Movie Pack, National Action Pack, Stars and Stripes Pack, and Variety Pack.

Go to my account, login, then programming, on the pull down tabs at MyDISH.com
Then under the “premium” tab, the dish movie pack is $10. But the “offer” tab(way to the right) has it for $5 for 6 months. Dish movie pack will also give you epix, STARZ on demand, and couple other movie channels that air older films.

I have it, I subscribe to dish movie pack and the Stars and Stripes. Maybe you need a hit on your account? You didn’t give a timeline also. It sometimes takes a few days on new accounts. Just my 2cents.

Reactions: DlT1
I have it, I subscribe to dish movie pack and the Stars and Stripes. Maybe you need a hit on your account? You didn’t give a timeline also. It sometimes takes a few days on new accounts. Just my 2cents.

I think I’m going to call. Looks like I might need a hit. It should be included in my 250 tier because I also have Starz and Showtime.

GF who has a new account as of Thursday has the exact same package, top 250 plus Starz and Showtime but she gets it.

Adding any of the add ons to my account doesn’t indicate I would get it. Funny thing is the channel is not even listed in the AEP list. Seems like a nomad channel. Strange

Yeah, I think the endgame here is new account means still getting X months of certain add-ons for free and after they expire that channel will go away, but good luck with the call.

It should be included in my 250 tier because I also have Starz and Showtime.
I have it because I sub to the Movie Pack. But please note that Starz and Showtime are premium movie channels, and they are separate add-ons from the Stars and Stripes Pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)